Ara Ake is Aotearoa New Zealand’s future energy centre. Ara Ake is a national organisation with global reach. We are a purpose-driven organisation established to support the demonstration and commercialisation of new energy innovation to support the nation’s transition to a low-emissions future.
What we are seeking
We are looking for a collaborative project professional to support the accurate management, reporting, and delivery of the Ara Ake portfolio of projects and investments.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Support the development of contracts/ agreements for all work programme initiatives
- Manage contracts/agreements from signature (handover) to completion
- Track progress against timeline, milestones, budget, and other deliverables
- Collect information on benefits at project and portfolio level
- Timely escalation to Portfolio Manager upon delay or significant change as necessary
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the project management framework
- Actively maintain relationships supporting stakeholder and project activities and wider opportunities and projects.
- Maintain, and contribute to internal systems that support robust evidence and data gathering and management.
Ideally, the successful candidate will bring:
- Significant previous project management or contract management
- Strategy and project governance experience are also desirable.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field.
- Knowledge and understanding of the energy sector and/ or innovation within the New Zealand context.
If you are a team-player who wants to contribute to the development of an exciting portfolio of future energy projects, then this is a great opportunity to join us in supporting a low-emissions future for Aotearoa New Zealand.